About two weeks ago I debated if I wanted to start a flowerbed in our front yard. So while at Wal-Mart I was eyeballing some seeds. My loving husband suggested getting a little cheap greenhouse to start some seeds in. I agreed. After coming home, I was eager to start my little greenhouse, so I follow the directions and cover it and put it in a safe place that doesn't recieve direct sunlight.
I go to check it a few days ago and there is nothing sprouting. The directions clearly state I should see growth within 4-7 days. Still nothing.
I go back and reread the directions several times. And then to my realization, I'm a complete moron!!! You have to plant your own seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was under the assumption that the seeds were already planted and you just add water as needed. So now I have to go pickup some seeds because I don't think I can spout wet dirt. Oh I feel like such a dumbass!!
I'll update later on down the road how my "green thumb" is coming along...
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
This is freaking hilarious! ONLY YOU!
Post a Comment