We're starting to gear up for summer. We installed a ceiling fan in our living room, got Hayden's swimming pool out, bought Sugar a swimming pool to lay in out in the backyard.
I need to get some outside toys for Hayden to play with while he's "swimming" in his giraffe pool. I'm soooo stoked to put it up outside. It's been inflated for over a month now in his room. He loves it! I can't wait to hook the water hose up to it so it sprinkles water out of the giraffe's nose. It's going to be awesome!!! Hayden is growing so much each and everyday. Proud mommy!!!
This morning when I got Hayden out of bed I noticed he was warmer than usual. I figured it was because he slept so hard. He's been sleeping thru the nights here lately and its been a nice change... a very welcomed one. Well after we both had our breakfast, I felt his forehead and he was burning up. So I took his temp. and it was a little over 104. (under the arm and rectally) So I gave him some Tylenol. (yes I bought new stuff since the recall) I also gave him a lukewarm bath. He always enjoys his bath, even if he isn't feeling well. The crazy thing is, he hasn't been feeling bad or cranky or even out of his normal usual silly Hayden self. So after he played for a while in the tub, I started draining the little bit of water that was in the tub and ran around the corner for a split second to grab his towel only to find him squatting and grunting.....
Thats what I walked in to see! Oh lord help me!!! I tried so hard not to throw up everywhere. Instead I gagged and scooped it up (no not bare handed) and flushed his treasure. AFter I got him dried off and dressed I scrubbed and disinfected the bathtub. So gross!!!!!! I hope thats the last time I ever have to experience that.
We are heading to Cuero tomorrow morning for the weekend to spend some time with Jon's wonderful family. I'm hoping we're still going. All providing if Hayden is feeling better later this evening. I hope its just him cutting his last tooth. *fingers crossed* Then Sunday before we head home, we're suppose to spend some time with my aunt Carla and Uncle David and my silly and wonderful cousins Casey, Lauren, & Chris. GET BETTER HAYDEN!!!!!!!!!! :)
In a short month my dear friend Katie will be joining us for a week and I'm so excited to see her again. We have lots planned. I just hope its not too terribly hot. So I'll be getting ready for her arrival later this month.
I've been trying to find stuff that Hayden and I can do here inside at home to keep us occupied during the summer months. Money is tight and I want to do fun things to help teach him different things. We'll see what I come up with. :)
I'm off to get the little munchkin down for a nap...
XO♥XO




0 comments:
Post a Comment