CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mommy's little catnap!

This morning after Hayden and I took daddy to work at 6am we came home and Hayden fell asleep on the loveseat. So I took full advantage and took a catnap on the couch. We slept for a good hour. But I woke up to something falling. It wasn't Hayden. I still have no clue what it was. All I know is I open my eyes to see Hayden sitting on the arm of the loveseat, with my laptop open (there is no latch to open it, it just flips open) and facebook was pulled up!!! I hop up to make sure he hasn't destroyed it and what the heck do I see in his left hand, a bottle of neon orange nail polish!! Thank god it wasn't open. So I get him down off the arm of the loveseat and sit him down. He starts laughing and saying "that" and pointing to the computer. Geez this kid is too smart for his own good.

Last night Hayden decided to drop another stink bomb in the bathtub. Why is this kid making a habit of crapping in the tub? Seriously!!!! Its rather gross and annoying to have to stop, get him out, disinfect the tub, then repeat his bath. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm laughing about it now, but its not so funny when its extra work you have to do.

Today I'm taking Hayden to get his second haircut. Although his first haircut was a mere trim, this will be his first cut. I'm thinking a little boy haircut. But I'm so scared he's going to look all grown up. (cue the tears) We will see...

I'll post pictures of his haircut when we get home.

XO♥XO

0 comments: