Once again, Tina worked her magic on my hair. This time, I let her use any and all colors she so desired. I wasn't at all nervous. I fully trust her. I always have. This is the amazing and perfect end result... Another amazing doo by Tina, owner/stylist of Poofy Doo's. (www.poofydoos.com)
Then we were treated to lunch for some delicious cheeseburgers and omg my mouth is watering just thinking about them. :) Definately beats a Sonic burger! Haha! We decided to stop by Tina's dad's shop so we could visit with them for a bit. Boy was Hayden in hog heaven. He sat on Denise's desk and "rearranged" things bit. He had to add his touch. :)
We were fortunate enough to get a grand tour of their facility and we were left speechless. Its amazing what they can do to a piece of metal. It was also nice to see what my dad has done for a living all his life. Really cool to now be able to see what he's talking about. Too cool!!!
It was nice to get out of the house for a change and enjoy the beautiful weather with my son and husband.
I finally got the paperwork in the mail from Hayden's endocrinologist to take him to get his extensive bloodwork done. I was looking over the form that "orders the bloodwork" and after seeing everything she's checking, I already know how much blood they are going to take. (keep in mind, Hayden had round the clock blood work while he was hospitalized for two months) It's sad that I know this, but unfortunately Hayden is going to have to have enough bloodwork to fill four vials. Thats alot of blood from a fourteen month old boy!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets hope and pray this is his last blood draw for a very very long time!!!!! I will post the results when I get them. (usually two weeks after)




0 comments:
Post a Comment