CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!!

2011 is going to be a great one...


This year is going to be alot of many firsts for us as a family for many reasons.

Our business venture will more than likely be expanding solely into professional painting. (long story.. but to sum it up, its Jon's area of expertise) We are hoping to (Lord willing) to purchase or build our first house this year. We're hoping to concieve our second child. Alot has to happen in order for us to actually start trying for #2. I want to lose 70+lbs so I can have a healthy pregnancy and not be high risk. I have ALOT of work to do. I'm also hoping to potty train Hayden at some point in our busy schedule. We will also be moving to the Cedar Park / Leander area at the end of June. It will more than likely be a rental property since there is no way we can repair both of our credit in that short of time.

So you see, there is alot that will be going on this year. I'm excited. I think we both are.

Hayden has learned so much in the past year. His hand/eye coordination is getting stronger and stronger. He is such a little dare devil. Earlier this afternoon, daddy flipped over the couches to vaccum underneath them and Hayden climbed right up the backside of it and slid down it like it was a slide. *note to self to buy some fun climbing things for the backyard* Hayden has been going to our dear friend (who I've known forever but lost contact over the years, and thank facebook for bringing us back together, well myspace too) Danielle's house the days that I work and that has been an absolute blessing. Hayden LOVES Danielle and her two gorgous boys. Hayden is partial to Beckham more than Cael but he still loves them both. I think Hayden is going to be that kid that pigs out at his friend's house that every mom gets annoyed at. LOL He seriously grubs at Danielle's house. When he's at home, he eats like a damn bird. Its hillarious! WE ♥ YOU DANIELLE!!!!! Hayden is FINALLY talking more and more. Words he says often include but are not limited to: mama, daddy, Sugar(Sugar, duh!), Duh, what, buu(blue), geeen(green), what's this, please, thank you, caca, poop, corn, cheese(sounds like please), weeeema(Lima), and keeekin(chicken). He's so funny. I'm constantly repeating things trying to expand his vocabulary and he seems to be content with what he knows already. So we'll see as time progresses.

Hayden already has his first illness of the year. We suspect its a cold or even cedar fever. He's got a temp and has been on and off all day long. It was the funniest thing. I was talking to my bestfriend earlier and Hayden walks into his room, grabs his pillow, places it perfectly on the couch, goes back to his room, grabs his blanket, crawls up on the couch, gets comfy WITHOUT his juice (this is huge because normally he needs his sippy cup to fall asleep), curls up, and falls asleep ON HIS OWN next to me. It was the sweetest thing. So proud of him. Everyday he's gaining more and more independence. Everyone always says to cherish all the small things because they grow up so fast. True. But no one told me that as they learn their independence it rips your heart out because they no longer need you for some things. :( None the less, I'm so proud of the precious boy he's become.

Thank you God for continuing to bless my little family. We continually hit all the potholes that are strategically placed in the road, but I don't doubt for one split second that we won't grow stronger because of it.

Here's to a great year filled with love, laughter, wonderful memories, great friends, beloved family, and good health! Amen!

♥ X's & O's! ♥

0 comments: