Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Jillian is my bff!
Today marks two weeks... fourteen days since I've started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I will admit, I've missed a few workouts but I am continuing to eat healthy and make the right choices. I feel great. I had started noticing early on that my pants were getting looser by the day. Thats because after two weeks of getting my ass kicked by Jillian, I'm happy to report I'm down 11.5lbs. Its slowly coming off but its coming off, thats all that matters to me. I will continue to make progress along this tough journey. I may fall flat on my face. I may jump over huge hurdles. But I refuse to give up this time. Each and everytime I gave up on myself, I'd gain more weight. I'd send myself down a depressing hole that lead to no where. With the encouragement of my loving husband, supportive friends and an occassional laugh from my son, I'm doing it! Without a personal trainer. Without a gym membership. Both of which I thought I'd need which made me losing weight seem unobtainable. WRONG! I hope Jillian Michals is making a crap load of money because she deserves it. She's changing many many lives and I'm living proof. Thank you Jillian!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
And, thanks to me for the coupon, right?
OH...wait...you didn't buy it from amazon. Nevermind. No thanks to me.
Post a Comment