What is everyone's new years resolution?
Mine has and always will be to lose weight. I have said time and time again "I'm going to do this." I'm going to stop saying "I will" and just effin do it already. I'm not going to turn this blog into weighloss, but more importantly the amazing things we have to look forward to in 2011!
January will be a great month because my husband will offically become an old fart! I'm planning a big surprise birthday bash for his 40th birthday. (Please RSVP!!)
February is Valentine's Day and my bestie's birthday. Fun fun!!
March is Hayden's 2nd birthday. How has time slipped away from me so quickly? Just yesterday I was rocking him in my arms, mere weeks old.
April is Revels (girls weekend!!) and the start of busy season for our company. Guess I will figure out then how to keep my head above water.. and quickly.
May is our six year wedding anniversary. Somehow my husband has managed to put up with me for seven years and has stayed married to my ass for six. :) Lord love him!
June is going to be hectic with all the work.
July is another hectic month for us.
August will be even worse.
September is my 29th birthday. Wow, am I really almost 30??
October is Halloween and other fun festivities TBD.
November is Thanksgiving.
December is Christmas.
Somewhere in that mix, I'm hopeful I will have dropped 50lbs and have concieved our second child. I'm leaving everything and I mean EVERYTHING upto God!
2011 is OUR year! It's time for us to have a good year!! Here's to 2011 and not looking back!!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment