Time....
It's all we've got. Money doesn't buy happieness. Love... when shared with others it brings happieness. Time... there's plenty of it if you make the most of it.
What I've noticed lately is how much times have really changed. Five years ago, people would get together, have bbq's, go out with friends on a regular basis. Is it just me or do people do that less and less? Everything is about social networking, period. Sad but soooo true!
People come out of the woodworks when...
1.) You have money
2.) You have a baby and are dying to see
them right after you squeeze them out
3.) You lose a loved one
4.) They need something
5.) They need advice
I'm slowly learning who genuinely cares about my family and our well being and who never cared to begin with. I'm slowly learning to move on without these people.
I have however learned of two extremely valuable(not monetary, but spiritual) friendships I had lost due to my own selfishness and childish ways. I'm anxious and hopeful to see what the future holds for these two very special ladies and I. Time will tell.
I'm slowly learning that I can not change a person, but I can change myself for the better, in hopes of inspiring others. I can't change the world but I can make baby steps in helping other's see how their actions directly affect those around them.
May God continue to bless each and every one of you that are in my life... You're here for a reason. Remember that!
X's ♥ & ♥ O's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment