Wednesday, April 28, 2010
A very strange day!
After staying up till almost 2am last night, I've been running on fumes all day long. Its barely 2pm and Hayden has made me laugh so hard today. First thing this morning I gave him dry cheerios in his no spill bowl/cup and he was fine and happy. I went to the little girls room and when I came back into the living room to find a trail of cheerios. So I followed to where I found Hayden, in our front loader dryer. LOL!! Oh my this boy cracks me up. I ran to grab the camera and he climbed out. So much for capturing that funny little moment. Well now that he knows how to open the washer and dryer, I'm sure I'll be able to catch him in the act again. Then shortly after lunch Hayden comes up to me with corn in his hand. I tried to remember if I gave him corn with his lunch. I did not. He had corn with his dinner last night. So where did this come from??? Then the eye watering scent hit my nose, loaded diaper! I changed Hayden's diaper only to find the enevidable....CORN! The nasty little creature of mine had somehow dug corn out and had put it in his mouth. Oh my god!!! I almost threw up on the kitchen floor. I had to take a deep breath and compose myself. I just got done brushing Hayden's teeth and washing his hands several times. Oh my god... I still can't believe my son is fishing corn out of his shit!!!!!! I only pray the rest of the day is a smooth one. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment