Good freaking morning...
As you can tell I'm not in a very chipper morning mood this morning!! Firstly its my own damn fault. I stayed up till midnight talking to a very dear friend of mine and as usual I lost track of the hours that were flying by. And boy did 5am roll around rather fast. I felt like I had just layed my head down on the pillow. I scramble to get dressed and get Hay's crap together to head to Dell yet again. I'm really starting to HATE that place.
6am... drop daddy off.... check!
7am... Hayden's appointment with radiology for his extensive ultrasound. While the tech did the ultrasound and was saving all the images, she kept saying "Hmm... well that doesn't look right!" In a twenty minute period I think I had about 20 mild heart attacks. Then she said she'd be right back to get the radiologist so he could take a look. Seriously????? (cue the worrying now!) The radiologist comes in and takes the wand and starts to take a look at Hayden's tummy. He starts saving more images. He said "Okay, I have what I need, you'll be hearing from Dr. Meyer (who Hayden saw yesterday) in the next few days." And he walked out of the room. Are you freaking kidding me???? A few days???? Why do doctors and nurses do that shit to you????? I am so beyond irritated from lack of sleep, stress about a mile long list of crap, and now the worry of Hayden's tummy. I prayed the whole way home since Hayden was passed out with his sippy cup plastered to his mouth.
9am... we're home and I'm waiting for Hayden to take another nap so I can sneak one myself.
6pm... we have to take Jon back to the doctor for a followup on his back. He has a severely strained muscle in his back that he did at work. Poor guy. He still struggles to tie his own shoes. He can BARELY lift Hayden. So I'm hoping we get some good news there. I can't handle anymore uncertainties.
Thank you to those of you that have kept Hayden in your prayers. It means alot to Jon and I. To know we have your support and that your thinking of our little warrior.
XoXo!! ♥
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yea the comments work!!!!
ok now?
ten four!
Post a Comment