CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dell Hell (DCMC)!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond fed up with Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas! They are THE worst. I say if your child does not have a life threatening injury, doesn't require pediatric surgery, or anything else serious that would require him or her to goto a children's hospital, DONT TAKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooo sick of the bullshit we've had to deal with when it comes to DCMC! Seriously. Why do they put parents thru such bullshit. What I don't understand is how can they keep their doors open with as many lawsuits that are filed against them on a regular basis? I remember when Hayden was still in the hospital and I over heard at least 4 different parents in the same unit we were in talking about lawsuits against Dell. That's so sad!

Well either way... I wanted to spread the word how awful they are!!!

0 comments: