CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29th, 2010

Hayden never ceases to amaze me. I was watching tv earlier and a commercial came on with some rather loud music with a funky beat and I told Hayden to dance and he started doing the "twist and shout" where you twist your torso back and forth and then started clapping. He's such a little character.

We decided that since daddy was off today we'd get out of the house for a few hours. Although our trip out of the house only included going to JCPenny's to use the giftcard Hayden recieved from his Grandma Beatrice, we still enjoyed ourselves. I found a few really cute outfits that were on sale. Can't beat getting three outfits for $20 bucks. Seriously, I got two shirts, two matching shorts, and Hayden's last onesie I'll ever buy. He's got waaaaaay too many and I've decided its time I get over the fact that he's growing up and I can't keep him small forever. Makes me sad thinking about it. Just think, he's 13.5 months old today, tomorrow he'll be graduating from high school and be going off to college. *sigh* Lord help me!!

When I started writing this blog this evening, I had a reason behind writing this one and I can't remember it to save the life of me! Shit!!! Damn mommy brain!

I'm writting tonights blog from Hayden's bedroom floor, I'm laying on my tummy while I let Hayden wear himself out in his crib. I refuse to hold him or rock him anymore to get him to go night night. Last night it only took thirty minutes. We'll see if it takes just as long. I pray not! He's been cranky all evening. I think he's working on his last two molars. His final two teeth!!!! :::fingers crossed:::

I seriously need to get motivated and start walking futher than to the mailbox and back (a blocks distance from our driveway). Its pathetic that I am winded when I'm walking in the parking lot to a store. Its just shameful!! I need to get self motivated and put my foot down. I need to start walking more and doing my own cardio at home, even if Hayden laughs at me, its okay, he'll be proud of his hot mommy once I shed 60 or so pounds. I seriously would LOVE LOVE LOVE to lose 80 but thats not being realistic and I'd be a twig. So I'll stick to my goal of 60. I want to be back to a size 12. I can't believe I'm about to announce to the world my current pant size. Oh gee.... I'm in a size 20 now. And thats a snug fit. I've refused to buy any bigger clothes. Maybe after posting my pant size, it will be motivation for me to WANT to do it and change my lifestyle. I know it won't hurt me. I know it will be great for me. I'm just fearful of change. So if anyone knows any good motivations and some good workouts I can do in my living room, please feel free to share. I'm all ears and I'm open to constructive criticizim. :)

XO♥XO

1 comments:

Danielle

Krissie - A good workout video is Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. It kicks my butt. You start it and you get as far as you can and you try again the next day. It's tough though. I honestly would just walk. The more you walk, the less winded you'll get next time. The other thing I would suggest is finding a workout buddy. You don't have to actually workout with them. You can just email or call each other daily. It will hold you accountable for your workout that day.