CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Final stretch

Here we are in the final month, sitting at 36wks 2days. Tomorrow morning is my weekly appt and my doctor is talking about stretching my membranes. Hopefully this will happen and will endure natural labor. He can't induce me without emergent medical reason until 39wks and by then he's certain Keiran will not fit down the birth canal. So hopefully tomorrows appt will send me into labor and we will have a baby in the next week. I'm beyond ready. I've been ready since 39wks when all the pain has multiplied. The past few nights I've been having legit contractions, some 25-30mins apart and would taper off. Hopefully its my body preparing to go into natural labor without any induction. That would be fantastic!!! I'm anxious for Mr Keiran to be in my arms, finally. Jon has his coworkers on alert incase I go into labor or my water breaks and his vacation is lined up. I just hope he doesn't have to go into the store at anytime for anything ridiculous, let my husband have his measley week off with his family and new son. Because Lord only knows I will NEED his help with Hayden so I can tend to baby until I can balance a routine and heal from delivery.

There is so much I would love to say here and get off my chest but I won't in fear of someone seeing it and my husband getting reprimanded for it like he has before. Apparently freedom of speech comes with a price now these days. I mean look who our president is. *sigh*

I will say this, I'm looking forward to the great things we have planned for our little family. Our future is endless and the blessings we have yet to receive. Yea for expanding family one last time!!!

Countdown starts.....now!

0 comments: