CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another eventless update

Happy Cinco de Mayo, all!!

With that said, I've sworn up and down that Keiran would be here by now. I'm officially at "term" at 37 weeks today. Thursday night was a bit exciting. I had some pretty strong contractions for a good three consistent hours. Then around midnight they stalled out. I was so frustrated thinking he was finally on his way then nothing. He's proving to be just like his big brother, stubborn.

This weekend is a full moon and tonight is the "super moon." I've always heard that with a full moon comes the birth of a baby. Hopefully Keiran is on that list. :)

If I make it to my scheduled appointment on Tuesday afternoon, my doctor will strip my membranes, hopefully sending me to labor and delivery. As I've said countless times, I'm past the point of being miserable. I'm not able to get quality sleep, get comfortable no matter how I sit, lay or stand. Walking is more trouble than its worth. I'm just ready to have my baby boy in my arms and have my body back so I can be pain free.

Anyday now and we should have another bouncing baby boy to cater to. Cannot wait!!!!!

X's & O's!!!!

0 comments: