CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The list...

As "the" time quickly approaches, I'm tying up some loose strings to make the transition from a family of three to a family of four, a smooth one.

I know a lot of you want to know the moment sweet Keiran is born and have expressed this to me. I am overwhelmed with your love and kindness. You are absolutely more than welcome to come visit us at St. David's Round Rock Medical Center when he's born. The ONLY thing I ask, is if you are sick, running a fever, feeling under the weather, please don't come visit. We don't want to compromise our little angel's immune system just so you an sneak a peak. I hope that you understand and take that into consideration. :)

With that said, If you would like to be notified when he's here, shoot me a txt and I will be more than happy to include you on the mass list I have compiled. (My cell: 512-525-6053)

We hope to see you in the next few weeks as we are literally running out of time with this pregnancy. So thankful the finish line is near!! :)

X's & O's!!!