CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A bumpy start for the tenth month

October and cooler weather is here.

It brought some not so good things to our house. For starters, Hayden went for his 18 month checkup at the end of September. A week later he spikes a fever that wouldn't break. So I took him to see Dr Ramsey and we found out he not only had tonsilitis but two SEVERE ear infections. On top of being sore from two shots he was battling a rough illness. Thankfully he's back to himself as I write this. He has until Saturday with his yummy pink antibiotic that he HATES!!! As if this wasn't enough for one mama that has had little to no sleep while her son has been ill, I had my one year appt and spent over two hours at the doctor. My doctor was concerned with somethings and decided to take a large amount of blood to run a long list of tests. He braced me and warned me that it could be serious. I will get the results for these tests back on Thursday Oct 7th. He is also going to do an extensive ultrasound because my right ovary was pretty inflamed and enlarged. He also bought to my attention a spot on my back he was concerned about. I might even have to goto radiology for more tests. I've been trying my best NOT to worry but its only human to worry especially when your doctor tells you it "could be" serious. I know doctors give you the worst case senario to cover their own ass but still, how can one not worry?

Its getting late and Hayden is finally in bed. So I'm going to shove off to bed and get some sleep finally. I will post my results as soon as I can.

Love y'all!

0 comments: