This morning started off pretty darn rough. Hayden was up from midnight til about 5:30am. Which gave me a grand total of two hours of sleep. Yea me! A friend of mine I use to work with was suppose to come watch Hayden while Jon and I went to a staff meeting with our landlord for his company. Plans quickly changed. Our friend ended up having to take her husband to the hospital. (still don't know how he's doing, haven't heard) I ended up having to stay home with Hayden while Jon went to the meeting.
The meeting lasted THREE HOURS!!! I thought to myself, surly this can't be good.
Boy howdy was I wrong!!! *insert big cheesy grin*
A quick run down of what they went over....
Our landlord has officially made us, my husband and myself (and his handy man Jon hired on the side) his sole maintenence staff. We are incharge of EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the greatest blessing we've recieved this year. We also will have our own office in his office building in due time. I will be able to put Hayden in childcare for 5-6 hours a day to provide me much needed concentration and quiet time to speak to owners, tenants, set up appointments to meet with owners about their properties, all of it. This is soooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!
I am beside myself, over the moon, jumping for joy, elated!!!!!!!!
Jon and I have been to hell and back, we've hit rock bottom, he's taken several pay cuts to spend more time with our little family and reduce stress and its all paying off right now.
I have always been a firm believer in prayer and by God, HE WAS LISTENING!!!
Thank you sweet Jesus.... we are so very grateful!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Awesome news!!!
Estoy pensando en la gente podría sentirse ofendido cuandas tù se habla de "Jesús" y "Dios". Mucha gente puede buscar en estos blogs. Debe tener cuidado.
Post a Comment