CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Never a dull day

Its always something different and always so comical here in our household. Mainly because of Hayden's free spirit and goofy character. Lately he finds EVERYTHING funny I do. If it's a silly face, a funny sound, or even jumping up and down acting like a nut, he laughs histerically. His spirit brightens my soul every single day.

Today was no exception. As always, my morning routine requires me to feed and water the dogs in outside in the backyard. While I was cleaning out their water bucket, I frequently glance to our sliding glass door to keep an eye on Hayden. Upon first glance, everything appeared normal. About 37.2 seconds later, I casually looked up again to see what he was doing since he was banging on the door, when I see my son, in all his glory.... no diaper in sight! I finish tending to the dogs and go inside to find his diaper thrown on the kitchen tile. Upon further inspection I find a nicely planted terd under the kitchen table. I asked Hayden, "Where did this come from?" He looks at me with a half smile and points to his diaper, his reply "This!" Ha! He's so smart but is soooo darn goofy. So before I even attempt cleaning his puddle and "mess," I take him to the kitchen sink and wash his hands because the thought of him handling his poo makes me sick to my stomach. (And now yours! ha!) So we get everything cleaned up. I usually will let him run around the house in a diaper only to save another load of laundry as frequently. I was forced to put a onesie on him because he can't get out of them yet. If he wants to make taking off his diaper a regular thing, I'll make sure the little terd (no pun intended) can't get it off.

God has blessed me with a truly unique son and he is the reason I remember to laugh and smiling daily. Thank you Hayden, for keeping us rolling on the floor laughing so hard. You are a comical one, you silly boy!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lately Hayden has been battling a god awful diaper rash. Its not your average run of the mill rash that can be treated with diaper rash creams and so forth. This is borderline a burn. Jon and I put two and two together and realized he didn't have this problem until we got the new box of Huggies diapers as we always do. So yesterday I sent an email to Huggies corporate office to explain my concern and frustrations. I got a personal response back first thing this morning from a live representative. I was not only shocked, but thankful that they are making the wrong situation, right. Firstly, they are sending a postage paid packaging for me to return two of the original diapers, unused so they can test them. Secondly we will be recieving a check to take care of the refund. I'm shocked!! I never once asked them to refund my purchase. I was more concerned that it might have been a bad batch of diapers and was concerned how many other children were affected by this. I will forever be a faithful Huggies mommy!!!

XO♥XO♥XO

0 comments: