CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting my feet wet

Since I was young I've always had an appreciation for art. It wasn't until a few years ago that I really took a liking to photography. I have always admired others work and appreciated different angles and shots. I'm happy to say that I'm starting to get my feet wet with the whole photography thing. I've been piddle farting around the house taking different shots of Hayden and other things to test angles, contrasts, colors, shadows, and textures.

I'm very interested in starting to make this a business venture. I am booking test shoots for August and September. If you are interested in taking advantage of these free sessions, let me know via email: Kristen_trevino05@hotmail.com and we can set something up.

I like to concentrate on shooting outside for more natural pictures. Nothing better than God's country. I am certainly open to your ideas and feedback. The sky is the limit when it comes to creativity.

Photography is art. Art is my passion. Capturing memories to last a lifetime is something I strive for. You make the memories, I capture them and freeze them forever. ♥

XO♥XO

0 comments: