CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On God's timecard

Hello fellow readers! I apologize I haven't written in a while. A lot has been going on. Jon received a promotion at work that is forcing us to relocate an hour northwest. I couldn't be happier or more proud of him!!! This is what he's great at and is passionate about, managing a team and store!

As you know, we've battled infertility for over two years now and have tried various tests, meds and tracking cycles. Our last resort is a fertility specialist. Now we haven't even considered a specialist yet, we're exhausting one last option.... Digital ovulation tests. We will start with the month of September and go from there. I'm giving my body two-three months while using these digital tests. If we don't get a positive pregnancy test... I've come to terms with accepting that I'm not meant to have a second child. I'm slowly starting to be "okay" with it. God has blessed me with a healthy and very active son who rocks my world! I couldn't be more thankful. I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe... "It's in the cards" for us to have a second child and Hayden would have a baby brother or sister to grow up protecting. If it is meant to be, it's meant to be. Should my prayers go unanswered, I will be content in knowing God's plan is the right plan for my family.

I won't be as accessible these next two weeks. Monday morning Jon reports to HIS store and begins his new role. August 27th we will start moving smaller stuff with our truck. Then Sept 3rd is our "offical" move-in date and our first night in our new home. I couldn't be happier to be moving to a small Texas town, into a beautiful home on a massive corner lot that is covered with huge oak trees and backs up to a large park. We couldn't be more blessed than we are at this moment in our lives.

Thanking Him, for each and every blessing He has bestowed upon us...

0 comments: