CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!!

August just started and its already started off to be pretty busy.

August 14th our neice Erica is getting married to Ray and we couldn't be happier for the two of them. They are expecting their first son in mid October.

Later this month Hayden will go for his routine checkup with Dr.Pickens.

I'm on the hunt for baseball themed stuff for Hayden's big boy room. Sheets, blanket, comforter, pillow case, rug, curtains, valence, shelves, wall decor, etc.

I'm trying to get back into the workforce and go back to work so if anyone has any job leads, send them my way. Huge thanks in advance.

Definately looking forward to the temps cooling off asap so I can do some more yard work in the front. Now that I know my flowers have survived, I'm ready to give planting a second go around. :)

It might be a while before I update again. Our internet has been down for a while and I'm having to blog via Blackberry. Thus the reason there are no pics with this post. I hope this post finds everyone healthy and well.

X's and O's!!

0 comments: