In the great state of Texas the heat is dry and HOT. The past few days its been pushing close to 100 in the early parts of June. I can't even imagine how bad it's going to get when August and September roll around. Yikes!!
One great thing about summer, swimming!! And now that Hayden is old enough to enjoy it we've been doing alot of swimming. I drag out his inflatable pool and put it on a giant industrial strength hunk of plastic to protect the bottom of the pool and we have a grand ole time. Hayden is a fish, he LOVES the water. The trick for me is to protect his scar on his hand from the sun. So I have to load him up with sunscreen several times while we're outside. But it's worth it. The smile on his face is priceless.
This coming Monday we're going to take Hayden to his first Round Rock Express baseball game. I hope it will be windy because I know it will be hot. It's the night the ball club is supporting Autism Awareness and a portion of the gate proceeds will goto fund local Autism Awareness groups. I think its awesome so we'll be there with our game faces on! :) (Stay tuned for pics)
Happy Saturday everyone!!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How fun! How did Hayden like the game??
Post a Comment