CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I hate June!!!!

I love the summer months, except the month of June!

For starters, the June bugs and love bugs (I call them fucker bugs) are absolutely horrible!!!! This evening I ran to Sonic to get hubby and I some icecream and I was literally attacked by at least thirty june bugs. The poor carhop had to chunk my icecream in the truck and run. It was soooo gross! I nearly had a heart attack backing out because one flew in the window without my knowledge and flew by my ear. EWWWW!!! I hate bugs but June bugs give me the heeeby geeebys!! Ick!!!

I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CRICKETS!!!!!!!!!!! :::crunch crunch crunch:::

The month of June is going to be a busy one for us. Tomorrow I have my dermatologist appointment for my Kenalog injections for my Psoriasis. It is a last resort treatment that we discovered four years ago that is the ONLY thing that will help me. Praise God! Unfortunately I can't recieve the injections while pregnant. On the flip side, when pregnant your horomones counteract against the Psoriasis and helps keep it at bay. So we'll see how this goes. Thankfully my husband took off of work and will be there to help me with Hayden. Since I'll be laying on a table getting injected with a potent steroid it will help to have someone there to wrangle Hayden. I'm also having the mole on my neck examined that I've had all my life. I'm hoping Dr. Cabrera can remove it. I hate it. Hayden loves trying to pull it off. So gross!!!

Next appointment is for my husband to have a full workup done. He's certainly not getting any younger. He is going to be run thru the wringer. I want them to check his cholesterol, blood pressure, a colonoscopy(since he has GERD), have his heart checked, his knee since he had surgery 20 years ago, and his back re-examined. Getting him to a doctor is like getting a kid to sit still in a candy store. So this shall be interesting.

Then I have to get Hayden in for his 15 month checkup. Ick... more shots! I'm hoping he's grown out of his 25th percentile he's been stuck at all his life. The boy is a midget! :)

Then I need to see my OB-GYN to get some testing done and check my vitamin d and calcium levels to see if I need to still stay on a supplement. *fingers crossed for that one!!*

We have STILL yet to get Hayden's blood results back for his low vitamin d bloodwork. I'm still beyond irritated with their office. That is a can of worms I'm not opening right now.

I'm headed for bed. Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite! XO♥XO

0 comments: