CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Well hello 2013!!

This year is already proving to be an amazing one.

January came and went as we celebrated Jon's birthday. My bestfriend was hospitalized briefly just before her birthday. Thankfully she's doing better now, months later. I will get back to talking more about this incredible woman later.

February seems like a blur. I can't even remember what we did that month. Certainly wasn't anything exciting.

Here we are about to finish out the month of March. Hayden celebrated his 4th birthday. It was a fun day despite no one showing up except for our awesome neighbor and Jon's daughter and her little family. Good food. Good company.

Next month we finally hit the road to Colorado to spend some much needed time with my above mentioned incredible bestfriend.

It still amazes me how people come and go in our lives. For example, my sweet sister, my bestest friend. She went to school with my husband some 20yrs ago. My husband is the reason her and I are so close. He told me I needed to add her on Facebook. After several weeks of being stubborn and ignoring him, I added her. Best decision ever. Her and I have been insperable since. We talk daily, even if its just to bitch about nothing, need advice, vent or just need an ear willing to listen. I love that about her. She's truly the most genuine, loving and compassionate person I've ever met. Well next month, we will finally meet. But you get my drift. I've never and I mean NEVER been this close to anyone. It's an amazing feeling that is indescribable knowing someone loves you equally as much as you love them. God certainly blessed us both with a beautiful friendship and an amazing sisterhood. Tina Renee, I love you so so very much!!!

T minus 28 days!!!!!

I need to get better about updating this on a regular basis instead of when I remember about it.

Have a fantastic day, to anyone and everyone reading this. :)

0 comments: