It's oh so very true when they say "once you become a mom, time flies." Here we are, a week away from Hayden's 3rd birthday.
How on earth have three years flown by before my eyes??
It seems like yesterday my doctor told me to report to labor and delivery on March 11, 2009 at 7pm. It seems like yesterday Dr Heyliger came in as Hayden was crowning, literally just in time to "catch" him. His cries immediate. All I remember asking was how much he weighed. As if it mattered. He was crying furiously so I knew he was safe and healthy. My next question to the doctor on call seemed irrelevant to the nurses but I shouted "can I have a burger now?" Yes me, with food on the brain needed fuel. I hadn't eatten in almost 32 hours so I was eager to sink my teeth into a cheeseburger. :)
Why does it seem like it all just happened? How can three YEARS magically fly by like that?? You would think, as a stay at home mom, time would drag by. Not in my case. I'm still surprised we are at birthday #3!!
Hayden is now talking up a storm. Some words are rather embarrassing while we are in public. Hayden is also completely potty trained, morning, noon and night. Thank goodness because his baby brother will be here in about 75 days. I'm enjoying the brief break from diapers, absolutely!! Hayden also got evicted from his five point harness carseat and is now in his big boy booster seat with full back with the lap/shoulder belt. It's still scary to me that he's growing at an alarming rate but regardless if I like it or not, he's growing up into such a sweet, handsome little man.
Six days and counting til Birthday #3.
Time....it's all we have.




5 comments:
It does fly! I also requested a cheeseburger immedietly after delivery. Lol bryce is still 5 pounds shy if the 40 pound limit if a booster seat. He has actually lost weight the last month from being so sick. He was up to 38. :-(
Next thing you know, it will be 3 years later and our boys will be in 1st grade and you will have 2 potty trained big boys! Congrats on that, Bryce still can't stay dry at night. :-(
It does fly! I also requested a cheeseburger immedietly after delivery. Lol bryce is still 5 pounds shy if the 40 pound limit if a booster seat. He has actually lost weight the last month from being so sick. He was up to 38. :-(
Next thing you know, it will be 3 years later and our boys will be in 1st grade and you will have 2 potty trained big boys! Congrats on that, Bryce still can't stay dry at night. :-(
It does fly! I also requested a cheeseburger immedietly after delivery. Lol bryce is still 5 pounds shy if the 40 pound limit if a booster seat. He has actually lost weight the last month from being so sick. He was up to 38. :-(
Next thing you know, it will be 3 years later and our boys will be in 1st grade and you will have 2 potty trained big boys! Congrats on that, Bryce still can't stay dry at night. :-(
Happy early birthday Hayden! Love you little guy! It is just insane how fast time really does fly, isn't it??? Hard to handle sometimes!
Oh yeah. Do you know your background is gone? It is completely white.
Post a Comment