Am I the only one that feels all alone?
My husband works his ass off so I can stay home with Hayden and on his days off I work in the office. I'm very lucky and count my blessings, always. BUT I feel like I have no one to turn to. No one to talk to. I feel so sheltered and all alone. Alot of it has to do with us having one vehicle and living so far away from civilization. I wish I could just get up and meet a friend at the park with our kids but let's be honest, thats not possible. I literally have to plan to do anything. And even when I plan something, one of us ends up getting sick and plans fall through. Happens everytime!!! It's so frustrating. Do any of my stay at home moms feel this way?
I feel like such a loser. All my close friends are busy with their lives and I feel like the only one that doesnt have a "life!" Maybe it has to do with the fact that I live on freaking facebook. I know, I'm lame. Maybe I need choose what's important. Maybe I need to stop being so selfish and realize all the things I am thankful for.
Either way I need to get out of his funk I'm in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment