CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Seppy-tember!

Howdy!

We aren't even half way through the ninth month of the year and its already been a grrrrrrreat month thus far.
My dear friend Katie flew down from Happy,Tx and spent Labor Day weekend with us. Its always wonderful spending time and making memories with her. Great company! We drove out to Bertram for the annual Oatmeal Parade and festival. The parade was Hayden's first and he loved it, up until the fire dept sprayed some stank ass water at everyone, soaking us. It was a great time and Katie found lots of goodies at the fair.

Today was the Grand Opening of my mom's two stores: Loebau Candle Company (www.loebaucandlecompany.com) and Signs in a Day. So if you ever find yourself in Giddings, please stop by, look around, and sniff out a few of her latest blends. I promise you won't regret stopping. (And I'm not just saying that because its my mother's store) Hayden and I got to see my aunt Ellen, whom I haven't seen in longer than I care to remember. Its been TOO long. My dear aunt Marcy was there. Hayden wasn't too sure about her cowboy hat but none the less we enjoyed ourselves. More memories made and another great day checked off

At some point Hayden has his 18mth checkup this month, then will get to see the dentist for a cleaning for the first time. Stay tuned for that blog... Ha!!

A week from today, I will turn 28. Crazy! I feel like I'm 38. Why doesn't anyone warn you that getting old sucks? Maybe its because I'm so out of shape. ;) ya that sounds good, I'll force the blaim on being out of shape. Ha!

Ohhhhhh! And my bestie made another one of her dreams come true.. She bought her dream truck the other day. Sooo proud of her! Love you Tina!!

I'm headed for bed, lots of errands to do tomorrow.

X's and O's!

1 comments:

Teacher

Hey your background is doing the disappearing act again. Says this image of video has been moved or deleted.