CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Teething hell!

Hayden has been teething like crazy. Anything he can reach and grab for goes directly to his mouth. His poor gums are so itchy. Any chance he gets he'll chew on my fingers and let me rub his gums. Bless his heart. His two center bottom teeth are on the verge of breaking thru. The gumline is no longer red, its a bright white. So anyday now we should have two teefers.

Other than the teething issues, Hayden has been doing really well. His growth is right on track. His pediatrician suspects he's going to be short. Lord he takes after his daddy!! But who knows, he could play catch up and be average height. Time will tell. Hayden goes to see the neurologist on August 27th for a follow-up MRI from his 57 day stay at DCMC. (He had bacterial meningitis, and the MRI is a procautionary measure the doctors are taking as a result of it.)

Then September should be a busy month for our little family. Hayden has his six month check-up with MORE shots!! Lets hope he doesn't have a reaction like he did with the four month shots. Eeek! Then my birthday. Then at the end of the month on the 29th, Hayden goes back to the endocrinologist for a follow-up to repeat bloodwork to ensure he's maintaining his own calcium and vitamin d levels. This should be his last follow-up appt with endo. *fingers crossed*

As you can see, my months are filled with appointments, checkups, and the ins and outs of day to day living of a full time stay at home mommy. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my job. The most rewarding job I've ever had. I get to stay at home, play with my son. Take naps when he does. Eat snacks all day with him. I've got it made!!

Alright, its getting late, I should hit the hay. I've got a long weekend ahead of me. Saturday I have company coming over.... a possible match for Lima. And then of course Sunday is Hayden's baby dedication. Yea!!!

Goodnight!!! ♥

0 comments: